Google announced they have released a mobile app for the new Google My Business.
In summary, Google My Business is the new unified interface designed to make life easier for local businesses as well as brands to be better found within Google.
The apps were released for iOS and Android and enable business owners with Google Maps listings to manage their businesses. The app features include:
- Edit the business listing by changing hours, description and so on
- View managers of the page but not manage them
- Post to Google+
- Add photos and update cover and profile photos
- View local insights & analytics
- Change business pages and accounts
For a more detailed walk through of the app, see Mike Blumenthals blog.